Schedule a Free Initial Consultation

Car Accidents Merit A Serious Response

If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident in Savannah, an experienced auto injury attorney can help you protect your rights as an accident victim. The attorneys at Phillips Carson & Phillips serve clients filing a wide range of motor vehicle accident claims, including:

  • Car accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Commercial vehicle accidents
  • Pedestrian and bicycle accidents

Most auto accidents are caused by a form of driver negligence, such as speeding, drunk driving or distracted driving. At Phillips Carson & Phillips, are committed to helping people who have been injured by negligent drivers in Georgia. To speak with an experienced personal injury attorney at our firm, contact one of our offices in Savannah or Tybee Island.

Committed To Helping You Obtain Compensation

After a motor vehicle-related injury, you will probably have to go through an insurance company to obtain the compensation you need. But insurance companies have strong incentives to settle cases as quickly and inexpensively as they can — just because they offer a settlement doesn’t mean you’re getting the full compensation to which you might be entitled. Insurance companies have experienced attorneys working on their behalf to protect their rights, and you should too.

We are committed to pursuing maximum compensation on behalf of our clients for past and future medical bills, lost wages and other costs associated with injuries from a car accident.

We have represented clients dealing with a wide range of injuries, including back and neck injuries, broken bones, spinal cord damage, loss of limb, paralysis, burns, scars, disfigurement, permanent physical impairment, brain damage and other serious injuries. We also have significant experience in wrongful death claims.

Tell Us About Your Case

To learn more about how the attorneys of Phillips Carson & Phillips can be of assistance, call our Savannah offices at 912-232-0081. You can also reach us through our online form.